Saturday, February 25, 2017

Couple of things.... first, I saw that we are to post to the discussion board the review of the video.  I don't see where I can transfer what I wrote here to there.  I guess I thought it was to be posted on the blog, I saw where Dr. Gremp told Amanda to place it in the Discussion board and I can see where I can reply but I can't post.  Arg, just when I think I have a better handle on this computer!  Anyway, second, I spoke with Pam Eubanks just a few minutes ago and she's excited for us to come to "Move".  It sounds fun and real low-key and she is emailing me more info.

2 comments:

  1. Amy, thanks so much for emailing her! If you could forward me what she sends back that would be great so that I can also be on the same page.LOL
    My email is jessie_jenkins54@mymail.eku.edu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I am so excited that some of you may have a booth. My goal is to be strong enough to attend for a bit.

    ReplyDelete